Ilinois Business For Sale 26622

Construction Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $625,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $248,744
Country: USA Sales: $959,282
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a profitable electrical contractor located in east/central Illinois that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a yearly income of over $180,000. The business specializes in commercial electrical services for the agricultural sector like grain elevator companies and fertilizer manufacturers. For an electrical contractor, it is a terrific add-on for a niche, specialized industry that is underserviced. The business has contracts and great professional relationships with multiple grain co-ops and fertilizer manufacturing companies with a fantastic reputation in their marketplace. However, they are not limited to just commercial agricultural services. Other services include (but are far from limited to) cable tracing, code corrections, computer & communications cabling, lighting maintenance, restaurants, parking lot lights, office renovations and much, much more. The commercial segment of their business makes up the bulk of their business (85%). However, the also perform residential electrical service to make up the remaining 15%. Their clients have committed tp five-year projects that should maintain $900,000 to $1,000,000 in annual sales. Just about any kind of electrical issue in one’s home can be taken care of by this company as well. In addition to the strong revenues and
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $30,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $54,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $55,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers