Wisconsin Construction Business For Sale 26560

Construction Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $50,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: WI Adj Net: $175,944
Country: USA Sales: $308,280
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a well-established and highly profitable electrical contractor in the upscale suburbs of Milwaukee that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a consistent income of over $170,000. They specialize in electrical work for new construction and remodeling in upscale homes, boathouses and more. The business has a fantastic reputation in their marketplace with outstanding long-term customer relationships from their large base of clients both residential and commercial. While residential service makes up 80% of their business, they also perform commercial electrical services which make up the remaining 20%. Approximately $40,000 in assets is to be transferred with the business sale as well. Everything is in place for a new owner to take over and continue servicing their customers with great growth potential too. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with an NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact us by phone.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $5,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $ Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $35,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers