Wisconsin Construction Business For Sale 26710

Construction Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $1,200,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: WI Adj Net: $390,985
Country: USA Sales: $1,640,724
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a well-established and highly profitable heating and air conditioning contractor located in western Wisconsin that is available to a qualified buyer. This business has been an established fixture in their marketplace for over 30 years and it offers a buyer a substantial yearly income of over $400,000. They specialize in HVAC services for both residential and commercial clients. About 70% of their business comes from residential with the remaining 30% from commercial entities. Their commercial accounts include schools, hospitals and more with a large base of satisfied, regular residential customers. They offer 24/7 service repairs, troubleshooting, diagnostics, testing and provide scheduled maintenance and installation for heating and A/C units. Their refrigerant is EPA certified and they meet all OSHA safety certifications. This business has seen dynamic growth in both their revenues and owner benefit over the last three years with strong 2020/2021 figures as well. Projects that have already been contracted for 2022 will generate approximately $486,000 in revenues and $220,462 in profit. In addition, over $800,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the sale of the business. The seller is willing to hold a short-term note for $300,000. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by email or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with an NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into spam folders. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact us by phone 770-886-5100.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $294,887.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $252,457.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $254,904.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers