masthead

Ilinois Construction Business For Sale 26625

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $995,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $302,559
Country: USA Sales: $417,358
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a well-established home remodeling business located in the northern suburbs of Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. This business is the premiere contractor for home improvements and upgrades to both commercial and residential entities in the Cook County area. They specialize in complete kitchen and bath remodels offering expert advice and top-quality service. This business offers a buyer a yearly income of over $300,000 and they?ve been a successful fixture in their marketplace for over two decades. The residential aspect represents the bulk of their business at 80% with commercial jobs accounting for the remaining 20%. This business has a large base of clients and a great reputation in their marketplace. Currently, this business is turning down more work than they can take on a new owner/operator could greatly grow the business further. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $ Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $ Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $25,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers