Ilinois Business For Sale 26490

Manufacturing Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Manufacturing Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $499,000
County: Down: $499,000
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $233,981
Country: USA Sales: $920,537
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for an established and profitable molding company located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. It offers a buyer a six-figure yearly income. The business specializes in plastic injection molding. Whether their clients require a custom molded part or a specialty inserted part, this business has the capability and experience to bring it to life using a wide variety of thermoplastics including many engineering materials. Whether it is a sampling or a wide production run, they have ability to deliver high quality parts in a timely and affordable manner. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment has allowed the business to minimize set-up time and in-process adjustments to maximize their output. This allows for optimum capacity at minimum overhead. In addition, this business also does insert molding and complete mold making. They also have a proprietary acrylic key tag product. 70% of their business comes from plastic injection molds with the remaining 30% coming from mold making and tooling. The company has also been ISO 9001 certified for over two decades. In addition, over $300,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. This does NOT include their 6,000 sq ft building that is valued at $410,000 and available separately from the asking price. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $50,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $300,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $ Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers