masthead

Ilinois Mfg-foods Frozen Business For Sale 26628

Back
Manufacturing Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Manufacturing SIC:
Detail: Mfg-Foods Frozen Price: $375,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $112,764
Country: USA Sales: $277,891
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a profitable and long-established bakery located in the southwest Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. For over 31 years, this business has provided delicious, hot donuts and baked goods. This business offers a buyer a consistent yearly income of over $100,000. The business specializes in wedding cakes and has earned a stellar reputation over the years for their outstanding confections. Their reputation is such that customers come from as far as 50 miles away. The business also offers catering service as well with 50 commercial accounts like schools, churches, hospitals, businesses, etc. The commercial accounts make up about 40% of their total business with their substantial retail/walk-in business accounting for the remaining 60% of revenues. This is a terrific business opportunity. Approximately $75,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. However, this does not include the real estate which is valued at $325,000 and available separately from the asking price. The building has been completely remodeled with a new roof, air conditioning, paint and more. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an @marvingroupllc.com address with an NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into spam/junk folders. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact us by phone.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $15,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $60,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $ Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers