Wisconsin Food Business Retail Business For Sale 26259

Food Business Retail Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Food Business Retail SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $598,000
County: Down: $598,000
State/Prov.: WI Adj Net: $163,461
Country: USA Sales: $656,216
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for an established and profitable bakery located in an upscale community in southern Wisconsin that is available to a qualified buyer. This award-winning business specializes in a wide variety of specialty desserts and it offers a buyer a yearly income of well over $100,000 a year. They have a stellar reputation in their marketplace with fantastic online reviews and a very large and loyal base of customers. There are many customers that regularly come from 1-2 hours away. 80% of their business comes from their retail customers. During holidays, the business has lines out of the door. However, the remaining 20% comes from commercial accounts for catering. There is growth potential in both areas with a large base of repeat clientele. Very large businesses are coming into the area that will grow their customer base considerably. As it stands, they?ve seen consistent growth in their revenues over the last four years. A Foxconn facility located closely to their caf‚ and the new Marriott hotel have been instrumental in their dynamic growth. The business is best suited for a hands-on owner/operator. While their various desserts are the main draw, the business also operates as a caf‚ offering sandwiches and soups for both dine-in and carry-out. Over $100,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. Inventory is available at closing. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $ Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $107,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $ Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers