masthead

Georgia Business For Sale 26735

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $595,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: GA Adj Net: $223,998
Country: USA Sales: $1,363,521
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a highly profitable landscaping contractor located in the eastern Atlanta suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a yearly income of over $200,000. The company specializes in residential lawn care. Their services include landscaping and ground maintenance for all areas of the home and lawn, chemical services and much more. The business also offers professional landscape design for creating a relaxing and attractive lawn for home owners increasing their property value and curb appeal. They are fully capable of adding things like water features, fire pits & fire places, outdoor lighting, patios & walkways, arbors, swings, fences, outdoor kitchens and many more items and ideas. Their staff can walk their clientele through a wide variety of designs and ideas to make the perfect yard. Other services include, but are far from limited to, hardscapes, pools, retaining walls, irrigation, privacy screens and much more. All of their residential services make up 90% of their business. However, the remaining 10% comes from commercial entities. This is a highly profitable business for the owner that consistently offered a strong cash flow. In addition, over $300,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the sale of the business. They have a stellar reputation in their marketplace with a large base of customers and great online reviews. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an @marvingroupllc.com address with an NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact us by phone.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $ Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $195,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $120,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers