masthead

Ilinois Business For Sale 26302

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $719,000
County: Down: $719,000
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $166,133
Country: USA Sales: $462,491
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for the premiere landscaping contractor in the upscale southwest suburbs of Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. This well-established business has been a successful fixture in the community for over 40 years. It offers a hands-on buyer a yearly income of over $140,000 and they have seen consistent growth in their owner benefit over the last three years (including a 20% increase in 2017). This full-service contractor offers a wide variety of services. They specialize in the design, installation, planning and maintenance of landscapes for both residential and commercial clients along with fall/spring cleanup and more. Whether it?s simple lawn care like trimming and edging or the installation of walkways and retaining walls, this business offers a solution to keep their clients? property looking its very best. About 75% of their customers are residential clients and the remaining 25% are commercial with a large percentage of repeat business as well. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $4,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $26,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $15,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers