masthead

Wisconsin Construction Business For Sale 26767

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $89,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: WI Adj Net: $25,453
Country: USA Sales: $61,298
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for an independently owned overhead door sales & installation business near the Wisconsin/Illinois border that is available to a qualified buyer. The business is in need of a hands-on owner/operator to run and grow the business. Their focus is primarily on residential projects for home owners and property management companies. This makes up 80% of their business throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. The remaining 20% comes from commercial entities in the same marketplace. They have been a fixture in their community for over 30 years and have a great reputation in their field. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an @marvingroupllc.com address with an NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from us with 24 hours (weekdays), please contact us by phone.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $2,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $ Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $3,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers