Skip to main content

Chimney Service & Masonry Contractor

Jeannette026-FINAL 4 LIGHT GRAY

Jeannette Engel
Union Bay Group
(206) 783-1717

Business Overview

This listing is for a profitable and long-established chimney service, masonry contractor and more business located on the northern Indiana/Illinois border that is available to a qualified buyer. This business has been an established fixture in their marketplace for over 30 years and this business offers a buyer a six-figure yearly cash flow. They perform a wide variety of fireplace/chimney cleaning and maintenance services like sweeping & inspection, pressure washing, chimney cap installation, gas logs, relining, flashing repair, waterproofing and much more. They also specialize in masonry and tuckpointing services like firebox repair and prefab fireplaces, stone replacement, rebuilding, etc. Basically, any service needed for home fireplaces is performed here. Their work is primarily for residential customers and this makes up 85% of their business. However, their outstanding relationships with commercial entities makes up the remaining 15% of their business. This is a very popular business with a stellar reputation in their marketplace. Their phone rings off the hook and they have a strong presence online with Angie?s List and five-star reviews across a wide variety of sites. The business is bonded, licensed and insured. Their staff is highly knowledgeable and experienced and many of their referrals come from other masonry and roofing companies because they are incapable of performing the work that this business specializes in. Over $100,000 in asset value is also to be transferred with the business sale. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either online or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with a required NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from the agent within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact them by phone.

Listing Details

  • SIC

    15, 17, 73, 76, 89

  • Price


  • Downpayment


  • Adjusted Net


  • Annual Sales


  • Area

    Eastern Midwest (OH, IN, KY, MI, IL)


Home Based


Lender Pre-Qualified

  • A/R


  • Inventory


  • FF&E


  • Leasehold


  • Vehicles


  • Real Estate


  • Other Assets


  • Total Assets


  • Included


  • Current Liabilities


Contact us about this listing