This listing is for a highly profitable landscaping company located in the western Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This established business offers a buyer a yearly income of over $100,000. The business specializes in landscaping services for commercial properties like shopping centers, industrial sites, townhouses & condo developments and more. The commercial end of the business makes up about 90% of their revenues. They also perform residential service and that makes up the remaining 10% of their landscaping business. In addition to the landscaping in warm months, this business purchase also includes a snowplowing company for snow removal in winter months. Commercial snow plowing makes up a large portion of their business with contracts with major shopping centers and other businesses in their marketplace. There?s great growth potential as well for expanding their snow plowing services to their residential and other commercial clients. The business has a fantastic reputation in their marketplace with many maintenance contracts for landscaping and snow removal. There is also great growth potential as well. The business can double in size in the next 12-24 months. Over $1,000,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. If you would like more information about this opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Email inquiries will be responded to from an @marvingroupllc.com address and have an NDA attached to them. These can sometimes get filtered into spam folders.
Agricultural ServicesConstruction Special/Trade ContractingMiscellaneous Services
Eastern Midwest (OH, IN, KY, MI, IL)