Skip to main content

Highly Profitable Motorcycle Sales & Service

Jeannette026-FINAL 4 LIGHT GRAY

Jeannette Engel
Union Bay Group
(206) 783-1717

Business Overview

This listing is for three locations of an established and highly profitable motorcycle dealer and service business in the Metro Atlanta Area being sold together that is available to a qualified buyer. Combined, these businesses offer a buyer a consistently strong yearly cash flow. For over a decade, this company has specialized in the sale of motorcycles, mopeds, electric bicycles & related accessories. They carry bikes from major, well-known manufacturers like Harley Davidson, Honda, Ducati, Denali, Kawasaki and many more. The stores both carry a wide selection of both used and new inventory. The sales of the vehicles, merchandise, accessories and equipment makes up the lion?s share of their revenues (95%). The remaining 5% comes from repairs and maintenance service. They have options for a wide variety of price ranges from top-of-the-line cycles as well as affordable used options and they offer financing at the shops for buyers. This is a highly popular business with a great reputation in their marketplace and is a destination for motorcycle enthusiasts in the Atlanta area. They have a large base of customers, great online reviews and an experienced staff of knowledgeable salespeople and skilled technicians. In addition to the substantial owner?s cash flow, over $200,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the sale of the business. This includes their furniture & fixtures, equipment and well as their vehicles. However, this does NOT include their inventory which must be purchased separately from the asking price. The inventory value fluctuates, but it is currently at around $987,000. The seller has also recently purchased an additional west Atlanta suburbs motorcycle dealership that has added as much as $2,000,000 in sales and $300,000 in asset value (not shown in current financials). If you would like more information about this profitable business opportunity, please respond to this listing online or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with a required NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours, please contact the agent by phone.

Listing Details

  • SIC

    55, 59, 75, 76, 89

  • Price


  • Downpayment


  • Adjusted Net


  • Annual Sales


  • Area

    Southeast (FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, AL, MS)


Home Based


Lender Pre-Qualified

  • A/R


  • Inventory


  • FF&E


  • Leasehold


  • Vehicles


  • Real Estate


  • Other Assets


  • Total Assets


  • Included


  • Current Liabilities


Contact us about this listing