Skip to main content

Long Established Painting Contractor

Jeannette026-FINAL 4 LIGHT GRAY

Jeannette Engel
Union Bay Group
(206) 783-1717

Business Overview

This listing is for a long-established and profitable painting contractor located in the suburbs of Milwaukee that is available to a qualified buyer. This business has been a fixture in their community for over 30 years and it offers a buyer a consistent six-figure cash flow. This business specializes in indoor and outdoor painting for both residential and commercial clients. In addition, they also offer services like drywall repair, wallpaper, wood stain and more. The bulk of their customer base is residential which makes up 85% of their business. The remaining 15% is commercial. This business has a great reputation in their marketplace and loyal base of customers. Experienced management is already in place to run the business. It has been a consistently profitable company over the many years of its existence. In addition to the strong cash flow, approximately $100,000 in asset value is also to be transferred with the business sale. This includes their vehicles, inventory and equipment. There is also strong growth potential for the business as well. The company is currently a Union business and a new buyer can realize $70,000 in additional income by dropping the Union affiliation while still covering the benefits for their employees. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or online. Online inquiries will be responded to with an email from an address with a required NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact the agent by phone.

Listing Details

  • SIC

    17, 76, 89

  • Price


  • Downpayment


  • Adjusted Net


  • Annual Sales


  • Area

    Upper Midwest (WI, MN, ND, SD)


Home Based


Lender Pre-Qualified

  • A/R


  • Inventory


  • FF&E


  • Leasehold


  • Vehicles


  • Real Estate


  • Other Assets


  • Total Assets


  • Included


  • Current Liabilities


Contact us about this listing