masthead

Ilinois Business For Sale 26286

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $315,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $182,863
Country: USA Sales: $410,563
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a profitable, full-service landscaping company located in the upscale, near-west suburbs of Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. They specialize in both residential and commercial lawn and landscaping services. This includes, but is not limited to: landscape design, planting and installation of seasonal, perennial, grasses, ground cover, trees, etc., mulch & rock planting/installation, bush & tree trimming, retaining walls, lawn maintenance, fertilizer & weeds control, aeration, and more. The bulk of their business (90%) comes from residential customers with the remaining 10% coming from commercial clients. The business has 550 yearly customers with over 120 service agreements. They have a terrific reputation in their marketplace and they are an Angie?s List preferred provider. There is also great growth as their revenues have seen consistent growth over the last three years. The business was up over 70% in 2018. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $ Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $48,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $40,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers