masthead

Ilinois Business For Sale 26439

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $649,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $164,551
Country: USA Sales: $893,041
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a well-established and profitable lawn care & maintenance business located in the upscale, western Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a six-figure income and they?ve been an established fixture in their marketplace for over three decades. They specialize in lawn maintenance, weed control, organic fertilizer, overseeding, grub control, core aeration, broadleaf control and much more. Primarily, they service residential clients, but they also perform work for commercial entities as well. 80% of their business is residential with the remaining 20% being commercial. The business has over 450 active clients on contract with professional service & documentation. Their client base covers a lot of upscale communities like Downers Grove, Westmont, Clarendon Hills, Hinsdale, Woodridge, Darien, Willowbrook, Burr Ridge, Oakbrook, Glen Ellyn, and Willow Springs. There is great growth potential through expanding their service territory as well. The staff is well-trained and in-place with all the vehicles and equipment needed. Pre-paid business for 2019 is already approximately $175,000 and up 20% with new accounts. Over $600,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $6,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $292,344.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $140,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers