masthead

Ilinois Business For Sale 26622

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $625,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $186,958
Country: USA Sales: $889,141
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a profitable electrical contractor located in east/central Illinois that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a yearly income of over $180,000. The business specializes in commercial electrical services for the agricultural sector like grain elevator companies and fertilizer manufacturers. For an electrical contractor, it is a terrific add-on for a niche, specialized industry that is underserviced. The business has contracts and great professional relationships with multiple grain co-ops and fertilizer manufacturing companies with a fantastic reputation in their marketplace. However, they are not limited to just commercial agricultural services. Other services include (but are far from limited to) cable tracing, code corrections, computer & communications cabling, lighting maintenance, restaurants, parking lot lights, office renovations and much, much more. The commercial segment of their business makes up the bulk of their business (85%). However, the also perform residential electrical service to make up the remaining 15%. Just about any kind of electrical issue in one?s home can be taken care of by this company as well. In addition to the strong revenues and cash flow, over $120,000 in assets is to be transferred with the business sale. Their real estate is owned by the seller and available separately from the asking price for $165,000. It is 1,700 sq ft of space and there are two tenants that rent space there bringing in $18,000/year in rent for the owner. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $20,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $62,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $50,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers