masthead

Ilinois Construction Business For Sale 26528

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $449,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $90,152
Country: USA Sales: $249,056
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for an established plumbing and remodeling contractor in the Bloomington, Normal & Peoria area of Illinois that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a hands-on buyer a consistent and strong yearly income. The business specializes in plumbing services from drain cleaning to kitchen remodels, water heater replacement and much more. They also perform 24/7 emergency work as needed. Their services are primarily marketed towards residential customers. This makes up 75% of their business with the remaining 25% from commercial work. The business also has a fantastic reputation in their marketplace. They?re an Angie?s List preferred contractor with an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and terrific online reviews. This is a very busy shop with a great deal of growth potential. They are currently turning down 2-3 service calls a day. Over $70,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $15,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $14,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $50,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers