masthead

Ilinois Construction Business For Sale 26576

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $599,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $137,438
Country: USA Sales: $1,215,377
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a profitable and well-established electronic security provider in Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. This business specializes in alarm systems to meet NFPA codes and it offers a buyer a yearly income of over $100,000. They offer new installment and retrofitting for older systems to ensure that their alarm systems meet annual code inspections. The business features a great staff of union, bonded and well-trained technicians that have all had background checks and are registered with the state. The installation and retrofitting of alarms systems only represents one aspect of their business. The second part of their business model is providing 24-hour fire security monitoring. They have over 300 accounts with room for growth. A new owner can dynamically grow the business by focusing on added new clients to this aspect. 80% of their customer base is commercial with remaining 20% being residential. Over $70,000 in assets is also to be transferred with the business sale. This includes their inventory, equipment and vehicles. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $9,500.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $18,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $45,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers