Indiana Construction Business For Sale 26703

Construction Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $5,800,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IN Adj Net: $643,138
Country: USA Sales: $4,727,764
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a highly profitable roofing and sheet metal contractor located in northern Indiana that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a serious, hands-on buyer a substantial yearly income of over $600,000. They specialize in roofing services for new construction, re-roofing projects, repairs, inspections and maintenance. Their experience in the industry is unmatched with an outstanding reputation in their marketplace and a wide base of customers. The business performs workmanship of the highest quality and they have won multiple local awards. They?ve installed millions of square feet in roofing systems and their clients include homeowners, churches, shopping centers, warehouses and more. 60-70% of their business comes from replacement with the remaining 30% coming from new builds and construction. In addition to the roofing services, the business has a sheet metal shop on-site to handle all their client needs. Their sheet metal services include gutters, downspouts, scuppers, copings, canopies and more. Finally, the business also features masonry restoration which is utilized by many local municipalities with whom they have developed an outstanding relationship. In addition to the substantial yearly income the business puts off, over $800,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the sale of the business. This includes vehicles, furniture & fixtures, equipment, inventory and more. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Email inquiries will be responded to with an email from an address. The message will have an NDA attached to it. These can sometimes get filtered into spam folders. If you do not receive the NDA within 24 hours (on a weekday), please contact us by phone.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $194,833.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $306,878.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $230,396.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers