masthead

Wisconsin Construction Business For Sale 26430

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $825,000
County: Down: $825,000
State/Prov.: WI Adj Net: $166,331
Country: USA Sales: $466,417
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a profitable and well-established excavation contractor located in the Dane County area of Wisconsin that is available to a qualified buyer. This business specializes in providing quality excavation service for both residential and commercial projects in the Dane County area for nearly 25 years. It offers a buyer a yearly income of over $160,000. They provide excavation needs for the Madison area, residential additions, new home and commercial projects. The business also provides land clearing, demolition, prep sites for commercial building, base installation for driveway & parking lots and more for custom builder clients. 90% of their business comes from residential customers with the remaining 10% coming from commercial business contracts. This is a very busy business that has to turn a lot of commercial work leaving the door open for a great growth potential. In addition to the strong owner benefit, over $400,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. This includes over $350,000 in equipment and vehicles. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $6,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $373,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $ Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers