Ilinois Construction Business For Sale 26667

Construction Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $248,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $153,809
Country: USA Sales: $732,047
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a highly profitable and long-established electrical contractor located in the Champaign area that is available to a qualified buyer. For over 30 years, this business has specialized in electrical contracting for industrial, commercial and residential clients. This opportunity offers a buyer a substantial yearly income of over $250,000. Commercial and industrial work makes up about 60% of their total revenues. Some of their services in this area include emergency service, data communication wiring, energy-saving solutions, outlet repairs, LED lighting systems, power outages and much more. Residential service makes up the remaining 40% and they offer services like ceiling fan installation, electrical home inspections, home media system wiring, upgrades & remodeling, 24/7 service calls and much more as well. The business is fully insured and bonded and they have a large base of clients and a terrific reputation in their marketplace. They consistently take on large jobs, but no job is too small for this business. In addition to the strong revenues and owner benefit, over $150,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the business sale. However, this does NOT include their real estate which is valued at $100,000 and available separately from the asking price. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Online inquiries will be responded to with an email from address and have an NDA attached to them.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $32,365.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $66,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $60,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers