Georgia Business For Sale 26200

Construction Businesses For Sale
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103

Click for email
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $175,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: GA Adj Net: $70,377
Country: USA Sales: $180,736
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing for an established landscaping company located in northeast Georgia that is available to a qualified buyer. They specialize in residential landscaping services like landscape counseling/planning, landscape architecture and a wide variety of lawn and garden services. Residential landscaping makes up the bulk of their business (90%). However, the business also performs commercial landscaping as well with their commercial clients making up the remaining 10% of their revenues. The business serves Augusta, GA and the surrounding areas with a great reputation in their marketplace and a loyal base of customers. Over $70,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. Everything is in place in the business for a smooth transition to a new owner. The seller is willing to negotiate on the asking price and offer some financing to those qualified. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $ Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $50,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $25,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers