masthead

Ilinois Business For Sale 26702

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $615,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IL Adj Net: $126,671
Country: USA Sales: $485,663
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a profitable and well-established irrigation and landscaping business located in the far southwest Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a six-figure yearly income. Serving the Chicagoland area and the surrounding suburbs, this business offers a wide variety of services and products to keep yards looking their best. They specialize in the maintenance and installation of sprinkler systems for home owners, townhomes and commercial entities. In addition, they offer a wide variety of landscaping & lawn maintenance services, pond treatments, snowplow & ice removal and more for both residential and commercial. This business has a stellar reputation in their marketplace for their high-quality standards and top-notch results. With years of experience and an A+ rating with the BBB, this is the top choice for home owners and businesses in their area. Approximately 75% of their business comes from home clients with the remaining 25% from commercial entities, townhomes and complexes. There is also great growth potential by adding new services like outdoor lighting. Over $150,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the business sale as well. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Email inquiries will be replied to with an email from an @marvingroupllc.com address with an NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into spam folders.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $9,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $83,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $100,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers