masthead

Indiana Construction Business For Sale 26662

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
UNION BAY GROUP
3401 Evanston Ave. N. Ste. A
Seattle, WA 98103
UNITED STATES

p.2067831717
Click for email
 
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $489,000
County: Down: $0
State/Prov.: IN Adj Net: $171,314
Country: USA Sales: $487,535
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a family owned and well-established fence business located in northwest/central Indiana that is available to a qualified buyer. They specialize in residential, commercial and industrial fence sales and installation. They offer wood, chain-link, metal, PVC fences and more including custom built gate systems. About 60% of their business comes from residential customers with commercial entities making up the remaining 40%. Their services are available year-round and the business features a terrific staff of loyal employees that operate in two crews. They have a great reputation in their marketplace with terrific reviews across many sites. This business has been a fixture in their marketplace for over forty years and it offers a buyer a six-figure income and the business is pre-approved for an SBA loan. Over $100,000 in assets is to be transferred with the business sale as well. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Email inquiries will be replied to with an email from an @marvingroupllc.com address and there will be an NDA attached to the message.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $3,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $11,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $125,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Business listing number you are interested in
Business Brokers Network is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers