Skip to main content

Premier Full-Service HVAC

Jeannette026-FINAL 4 LIGHT GRAY

Jeannette Engel
Union Bay Group
(206) 783-1717

Business Overview

This listing is for an exceptional opportunity to acquire a premier full-service HVAC company in the heart of a thriving resort community in northern/central Indiana. With a legacy spanning over 29 years, this establishment has firmly established itself as a trusted name in the industry, boasting a substantial cash flow exceeding $350,000 annually. The business sale includes assets valued at over $300,000, with prime real estate accounting for $175,000 of the total.

With nearly three decades of operational excellence, this HVAC specialist has built a reputation for reliability and expertise, garnering trust from both residential and commercial clientele. Specializing in repairs and replacements for A/C and furnace systems, the company caters to a diverse clientele, with residential accounts comprising 85% of its customer base and commercial clients contributing the remaining 15%.

Situated in a resort community, the company benefits from a strategic location, tapping into a steady stream of demand from local residents, tourists and businesses alike. This business is ranked among the top 5 HVAC companies in the Fort Wayne area, the business enjoys a competitive edge, underpinned by its commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction. With the demand for HVAC services on the rise, there exists significant opportunity for expansion into adjacent markets or the introduction of additional service lines to further capitalize on market demand.

If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either online or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with a required NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from the listing agent within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact them by phone.

Listing Details

  • SIC

    17, 59, 76, 89

  • Price


  • Downpayment


  • Adjusted Net


  • Annual Sales


  • Area

    Eastern Midwest (OH, IN, KY, MI, IL)


Home Based


Lender Pre-Qualified

  • A/R


  • Inventory


  • FF&E


  • Leasehold


  • Vehicles


  • Real Estate


  • Other Assets


  • Total Assets


  • Included


  • Current Liabilities


Contact us about this listing