Skip to main content

Profitable Auto Service & Tires

Jeannette026-FINAL 4 LIGHT GRAY

Jeannette Engel
Union Bay Group
(206) 783-1717

Business Overview

This listing is for a long-established and highly profitable auto service business located in a vibrant, central Wisconsin town that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers the buyer a yearly cash flow of over $200,000 and they have been a fixture in their marketplace for over four decades. This business specializes in auto repair services from ASE-Certified technicians like belts & hoses, brakes, A/C & heating systems, exhaust systems, engine replacement and much more. They are a destination shop for routine maintenance like oil & filter changes as well as preventative maintenance. The business covers most all makes and models of both foreign and domestic automobiles and they are able to fix about any issue with the exception of major body work. The business also carries a wide range of tires as well. Approximately 75% of their business comes from auto repair with tires making up the remaining 25%. In addition to the strong yearly cash flow, over $1,000,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the sale of this business. This includes their real estate which features 15,000 sq ft, 5 bays, 4 hoists facility which is valued at $650,000. This business has a great reputation in their marketplace with a large base of repeat customers and terrific reviews across a number of sites. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either online or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with a required NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from the listing agent within 24 hours, please contact them by phone.

Listing Details

  • SIC

    55, 59, 75, 76, 89

  • Price


  • Downpayment


  • Adjusted Net


  • Annual Sales


  • Area

    Upper Midwest (WI, MN, ND, SD)


Home Based


Lender Pre-Qualified

  • A/R


  • Inventory


  • FF&E


  • Leasehold


  • Vehicles


  • Real Estate


  • Other Assets


  • Total Assets


  • Included


  • Current Liabilities


Contact us about this listing