Skip to main content

Profitable, Upscale Landscape Co.

Jeannette026-FINAL 4 LIGHT GRAY

Jeannette Engel
Union Bay Group
(206) 783-1717

Business Overview

This listing is for a full-service, highly profitable and established landscape company in the upscale northern suburbs of Milwaukee. This business offers a hands-on, experienced and qualified buyer a yearly income of over $180,000. This company has specialized in landscape design & installation creating custom outdoor spaces for over 30 years. Their landscape installation services include lawn care, maintenance, spring/fall cleanup, fertilizer, pruning and much more. They offer tree service as well and hardscape service like patios, paving, pergalas, water works, etc too. In the colder months, they offer snow plowing and ice control. 70% of their business comes from residential customers. The remaining 30% comes from commercial entities like condos and property managers. In all, they have over 800 accounts with a fantastic reputation in their marketplace. This company has been well-run and they have an excellent staff of employees. Customers will find great online reviews across a variety of sites as well as testimonials. The revenues have seen consistent growth over the three years and over $500,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the business sale (including 10 vehicles). If you would like more information about this opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the listing agent online or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with a required NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from the agent within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact them by phone.

Listing Details

  • SIC

    07, 17, 59, 89

  • Price


  • Downpayment


  • Adjusted Net


  • Annual Sales


  • Area

    Upper Midwest (WI, MN, ND, SD)


Home Based


Lender Pre-Qualified

  • A/R


  • Inventory


  • FF&E


  • Leasehold


  • Vehicles


  • Real Estate


  • Other Assets


  • Total Assets


  • Included


  • Current Liabilities


Contact us about this listing