Skip to main content

Well-Established, Profitable Concrete Contractor

Jeannette026-FINAL 4 LIGHT GRAY

Jeannette Engel
Union Bay Group
(206) 783-1717

Business Overview

This listing is for a well-established and profitable concrete company located in the far west suburbs of Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. This is a full-service concrete contractor that offers an owner/operator with a construction a yearly cash flow of over $130,000. For over 30 years this business has specialized in flatwork for commercial and residential accounts and more. They focus on projects like concrete foundations, patios, sidewalks, slabs, basement additions, agricultural applications and much more. About 80% of their business comes from the aforementioned flatwork for homes and businesses with the remaining 20% of their revenues coming from walls and specialty stamped concrete. This business has a very large base of customers and a great reputation in their marketplace. In addition to the strong cash flow, over $400,000 in asset value is to be transferred with the business sale. This includes their equipment, inventory (concrete forms) and vehicles. Their real estate is available for lease. If you would like more information about this opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either online or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with a required NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from the agent within 24 hours, please contact them by phone.

Listing Details

  • SIC

    15, 17

  • Price


  • Downpayment


  • Adjusted Net


  • Annual Sales


  • Area

    Eastern Midwest (OH, IN, KY, MI, IL)


Home Based


Lender Pre-Qualified

  • A/R


  • Inventory


  • FF&E


  • Leasehold


  • Vehicles


  • Real Estate


  • Other Assets


  • Total Assets


  • Included


  • Current Liabilities


Contact us about this listing